但并没有继续纠结飞鸟和鱼关系,而是讲,人类作为“万物之灵”是兼具鱼和飞鸟,还有地上野兽的特点。
听他读完这些诗句之后,李若离叶秀玲她们对他的崇拜值又提升了很多,看得滕舒婷也是格外的揪心。
但她们不满足于此,继续用她们的可爱和真心,逼着秦放歌继续装X下去。
然后这家伙还真打算继续,他还是打算继续拿泰戈尔的诗歌出来,这次是《生如夏花》,朴树有同名歌曲,应该也有借用泰戈尔这首诗歌的形象。
秦放歌看到的所谓郑振铎的翻译版本,好像
What language is thy answer, O sky? The language of eternal silence.
“海水呀,你说的是什么?”“是永恒的疑问。”“天空呀,你回答的话是什么?”“是永恒的沉默。”
”Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。”
“That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
(本章未完,请点击下一页继续阅读)
世界在踌躇之心的琴弦上跑过去,奏出忧郁的乐声。”
“We e nearest to the great when we are great in humility.
当我们最为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。”
最后一句,更像是秦放歌自己内心的表白,谦卑和伟大!
他念诗的速度不快,也给了围观姑娘们足够的思考时间,这些诗句本来也不是特别复杂,短小简明,但却富有深意。也是值得她们回去仔细品味的存在,当然,里面也是有“飞鸟与鱼”的存在。
我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。”
“Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.
人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。”
“The trees e up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.
绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音。”
“Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。”
“ Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.
有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微风的,正在我的心上奏着潺潺的乐声。”
“What language is thine, O sea? The language of eternal question.
“You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
你微微地笑着,不和我说什么。打我觉得,为此我已等了几个世纪。”
“The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy, the bird in the air i Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and the music of the air.
水里的游鱼是沉默的,陆地上的兽类是喧闹的,空中的飞鸟是歌唱着的。但是,人类却兼有海里的沉默,地上的喧闹与空中的音乐。”
“The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music of sadness.
第1768章 生如夏花 (第2/3页)
and laughs and flies away.
无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。”
还有这样极富哲理和人生意义的诗句也是美得让人心醉,“If you shed tears iss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。”
阅读重生明星音乐家最新章节 请关注凡人小说网(www.washuwx.net)



